March 10th @ 6:30pm on the Dearborn Schools Facebook Page and You Tube Channel
On March 10th, at 6:30pm, we will be hosting a live Facebook event to highlight secondary options. Typically, a team goes to every middle school to speak to students and parents. However, this year, we are doing virtual events. One district event and specific school events as requested by middle school principals.
Parents and students in middle or high school are invited to attend a live, virtual event on March 10 to learn more about our different high school programs. The High School Options event starts at 6:30 p.m. and will be shown live via the district’s YouTube channel, Facebook page and cable television channel. Questions can be submitted during the program live on Facebook or via a Google Form.
- Inform parents and students of the options available to our high school students
- Inform parents of the application/registration/enrollment processes and requirements for each program
- Provide a brief description of current courses/programs and expectation of students in each program
Secondary Options to be discussed:
- Advanced Placement
- Dual Enrollment
- Career Technical Education and Michael Berry Career Center
- Dearborn Center for Math, Science and Technology
- Henry Ford Early College Health Science
- Henry Ford Early College Advanced Manufacturing
- Henry Ford Early College Pre-Education
- Henry Ford Collegiate Academy