Join Our Winning Team And Be A Part Of The Success!
The Dearborn Public Schools are looking for quality people to be a part of our team that is dedicated to student success. We are looking to fill a variety of positions including Paraprofessionals, Custodians, Secretaries, Bus Drivers & Attendants, Noon Hour Supervisors, and Food Service Team Members.
Please stop to find out more at one of the following Job Fairs:
- November 28- Bryant Middle School 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- November 29- Administration Building (Ten Eyck) 11:00am – 1:00pm
- November 30- McCollough Unis School 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- December 1- Lowrey School- 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- December 2- Maples Elementary School- 11:00am – 1:00pm
Working for the Dearborn Public Schools is not just a job, it’s a rewarding experience that provides an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children.
For extra information, please see the following documents: Job Fair Flyers